Saturday, September 15, 2007

I finished the booties!

I'm really bad at finishing things. I hate hate hate sewing up seams, so projects often languish for months just minutes from completion! Today I pulled the booties back out and seamed them up--took about an hour to seam and add the edging along the opening. Here they are from the top, showing, well, showing how uneven my gage is. The white one is clearly a lot bigger than the grey one! Argh! They also show off my lovely leg hair!







Here is how they are supposed to look....



I need to felt them a hair, the white more than the gray. Hopefully I can get them to come out the same size.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

05:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home