Sunday, April 20, 2008

Scarf midpoint

Whoever it was that said that knitting a scarf is all about endurance was right. Lordy these things get boring. I'm glad I never tried knitting one when I was first learning to knit--I surely would have given up the craft entirely.

But I am plugging away on my ISE6 scarf. I swore I was picking a lacey stitch and then after I knit a while I noticed it was all squishy and 3D, but by then I'd knit more than I could bear to rip out. I think I'm about half done--it's around 2.5 feet. The pattern is the cloverleaf eyelet cable (rib) from Barbara Walker's first treasury:




ETA: I forgot to say--I bound off a secret project this week that was very enjoyable. It's a gift, so I can't write about it, but if you are on Ravelry it's in my notebook, waiting to be blocked (of course).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home