I need to:
- finish the first sleeve
- knit the second sleeve
- attach the sleeves
- extend the shoulder bindoff since I left too many live stitches
- pick up and knit the collar
- neaten up the steek (mostly just trim the yarn ends)
- merge the extra ribbing I had to add to the body after I unravelled more steek stitches than I had planned on (that was on purpose--when I cut the steek, I realized I had knit the sweater a bit small and the reshaping was easier when I removed a poorly-thought-out design element around the steek stitches)
- put it on and be really proud!
Most of these are 1 sitting tasks except for the sleeves, which I guess are about 4 evenings total. Totally doable!