Monday, November 26, 2007

Around town

I keep passing these adorable felt shoes in the window of a shop near my Alexander Technique teacher's studio. I covet them. I haven't been in the shop yet, because I have never seen a pair of women's shoes in my size in Switzerland, so why go in and humiliate myself by speaking my crappy german and asking if they have Sasquatch sizes, when I know they don't? I also haven't been able to find anything about them on the net, which is strange. The brand is Living Kitzbühel, which appears to be a small Austrian shoemaker specializing in girl's shoes. These are definitely adult sizes (although they probably would have fit me when I was a girl...)




This was a sunrise view last week from my flat. I don't know what "gummi" is either, and I've been staring at that sign for 2 years.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, would I be able to find shoes in my US womens 11/42?

01:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home